Welcome to the Assessors office.
The Assessor is responsible for placing a value on parcels of land and all personal property accounts. The county has 26,000 plus parcels of land. The Assessor has two offices. The main office is located on the first floor and the Real Estate office is located in the basement.
The Real Estate office is responsible for making maps and inputting data on each parcel.
Jody Paschal, County Assessor
- Personal Property: 573-642-0766
- Mikey Salisbury Chief Deputy
- Gail Higgins Director of Business Personal Property
- Shantell Martin Personal Property Customer Service
- Helpful links
- Real Property: 573 -642-0768
- Mapping Department
- Arron Kettle Director of Mapping
- Kamie Payne Office Manager/Field Supervisor
- Dawn Bailey Field Supervisor
- Traci Kirk Field Crew
- Brooklyn Furlong Field Crew
- Jordan Hudson Field Crew
- Helpful Links
The field crews for the Callaway County Assessor’s office are out in the county collecting data, and taking pictures. We currently have two teams working in the field. We will be working in Holt Summit and Fulton areas in the months of November and December. We have two vehicles that are clearly marked, the crew wears safety vest that have body cameras attached, they should also have their county id on them. We will update our map on Fridays to let citizens know where we will be working the following week. If you have questions or concerns please contact the real estate department at 573-642-0768.
Our Field Procedure
1. Knock on door to let you know who we are, and why we are there
2. We may ask questions about the inside of you home. Do you have a finished basement, how many bathrooms ect..
3. We will never ask to come inside your home
4. We will take pictures of any structure on your property from the outside
5. We may run tape measure to ensure our data is correct