The office of the County Commission.
The Callaway County Commission is the executive body of Callaway County operating under the Class guidelines established by the Revised Statutes of Missouri. The County Commission establishes policies and procedures, enacts ordinances, supervises the activities of County Departments, adopts the county budget, and provides various other services.
The Administrative Office is responsible for carrying out all acts of the County Commission, bidding all goods and services for all county budgeted funds, contracts, building needs and ADA responsibility, employee screening, and liaison to Engineering and Road and Bridge.
Gary Jungermann, Presiding Commissioner
Randall Kleindienst, Eastern District Commissioner
Roger Fischer, Western District Commissioner
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Closed for lunch from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
- Address: 10 East 5th Street, Fulton, MO 65251
- Telephone: (573) 642-0737
All Current Planning and Zoning information is located here:
**This information is current as of 2022. If any changes are made to Callaway County Planning and Zoning a new letter will be issued and posted here. Until such time, this information is current. Thank you!**
- Check out our page for Ordinances, Policies and Procedures
- Check out our page for New Construction Projects
Sign up for Smart911 text alerts keeping you informed of important messages, severe weather, and emergency alert notifications from the Callaway County Emergency Management Authority! Click here to Sign Up Today!
County Road Information:
FAQ: Who do I call about a county road in Callaway County?
For any information on a county road please contact the Callaway County Road and Bridge office at:
- Telephone: (573) 642-0740
- For Dust Control information, click on this link: https://callawaycounty.org/road-and-bridge/
- If your road is called Highway anything (Hwy Z, Hwy HH … etc.) or State Road anything you will need to contact MODOT at: 1-888-275-6636
Notice Regarding County Use Tax:
- None at this time.
- On Wednesday, July 27, 2022, The Callaway County Commission will attend one or two meetings hosted by Invenergy Transmission. Invenergy Transmission will hold two public meetings regarding the Grain Belt Express, at the John C. Harris Building, 350 Sycamore Street, Fulton, MO 65251. The first meeting will be from 12:00 p.m. until 2:00 p.m. and the second meeting will be from 5:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. The public meetings will be open house format and attendees can come and go as they please during meeting hours. No formal presentation will be given. For those unable to attend in person, there is a self-paced Virtual Open House that is accessible on the Invenergy website https://invenergy.com/ anytime between July 25 and August 5, 2022.
Commission Meeting Minutes:
Please click link below to get to the paper copy of a summary of the Commission meetings:
- 2020 Meeting Minutes: https://callawaycountyclerk.com/?page_id=14671
- 2021 Meeting Minutes: https://callawaycountyclerk.com/?page_id=13725
For the complete audio of Commission meetings:
- 2021 Audio: https://callawaycountyclerk.com/?page_id=13725
- 2022 Audio: https://callawaycountyclerk.com/?page_id=16782
09/24/2018: Press Release
03/18/2020: Press Release – 03-18-2020
03/18/2020: COVID-19 Update: COVID-19 Update
06/02/2020: CARES Act Press Release: CARES Act Funding Press Release First Round (004)
11/23/2020: Callaway County COVID Update – November 23, 2020: Press Release Nov 23
11/24/2020: 200 Bicentennial Anniversary Monument Dedication: 200 Bicentennial Anniversary Monument Press Release
11/19/2021: ARPA Funds: Press Release – ARPA FUNDS
12/17/2021: Health Department Administrator: Press Release – Health Department Administrator
Information for Children and Teachers:
Free My County Works coloring book for Children and Teachers from NACo:
The Callaway County Courthouse Information Guide:
The Callaway County Courthouse Information Guide
Other County Office Contact Information:
For phone numbers and other information on other county office locations please click on the contact link below:
County Holiday List:
- 2021 – 2021 County Holiday List – Court Order 138
- 2022 – 2022 County Holiday List – Court Order 114
- State of Missouri 2022 Holiday List: https://oa.mo.gov/commissioner/state-holidays
911 Address Signs:
You can order your 911 address sign by submitting the following form:
Submit form to Callaway County Road & Bridge via fax: (573) 642-8773 or call (573) 642-0740 – Road and Bridge
Callaway County Bids/RFQ/RFP:
All bids are processed through the Callaway County Purchasing Agent’s office. Please contact that office at: (573) 826-3802, https://callawaycounty.org/purchasing-office/
- Vendors will have to register to see the bids: https://www.publicpurchase.com/gems/callawayco,mo/buyer/public/home
- For any bid information please contact the Callaway County Purchasing office.
Please fill out the ARPA Application and return it to:
Jeanna Machon – Callaway County Grant Administrator [email protected] or in person at 5803 Co Rd 302, Fulton, MO 65251, or you may also fax it to (573) 642-0727. https://callawaycounty.org/auditor/
Return the application to the Callaway County Grant Administrator.