The office of the County Commission.
The Callaway County Commission is the executive body of Callaway County operating under the Class guidelines established by the Revised Statutes of Missouri. The County Commission establishes policies and procedures, enact ordinances, supervises the activities of County Departments, adopts county budget and provides various other services.
The Administrative Office is responsible for carrying out all acts of the County Commission, bidding all goods and services for all county budgeted funds, contracts, building needs and ADA responsibility, employee screening and liaison to Engineering and Road and Bridge.
Gary Jungermann, Presiding Commissioner
Roger Fischer, Western District Commissioner
Randall Kleindienst, Eastern District Commissioner
- Telephone: (573) 642-0737
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Address: 10 East 5th Street, Fulton, MO 65251
County Road Information:
FAQ: Who do I call about a county road in Callaway County?
For any information on a county road please contact the Callaway County Road and Bridge office at:
- Telephone: (573) 642-0740
- For 2020 Dust Control information, click on this link: https://callawaycounty.org/road-and-bridge/
- If your road is called Highway anything (Hwy Z, Hwy HH … etc.) or State Road anything you will need to contact MODOT at: 1-888-2756636
- None at this time.
Commission Meeting Minutes:
Please click link below to get to the paper copy of the meeting minutes and to the complete audio of Commission meetings:
- 2020 Meeting Minutes: https://callawaycountyclerk.com/?page_id=14671
- 2021 Meeting Minutes: https://callawaycountyclerk.com/?page_id=13725
09/24/2018: Press Release
03/18/2020: Press Release – 03-18-2020
03/18/2020: COVID-19 Update: COVID-19 Update
06/02/2020: CARES Act Press Release: CARES Act Funding Press Release First Round (004)
11/23/2020: Callaway County COVID Update – November 23, 2020: Press Release Nov 23
11/24/2020: 200 Bicentennial Anniversary Monument Dedication: 200 Bicentennial Anniversary Monument Press Release
Information for Children and Teachers:
Free My County Works coloring book for Children and Teachers from NACo:
The Callaway County Courthouse Information Guide:
The Callaway County Courthouse Information Guide
Other County Office Contact Information:
For phone numbers and other information on other county office locations please click on the contact link below:
Planning & Zoning – 2021:
Please see the planning and zoning letter for information on planning and zoning in the county.
This is current as of 2021: Planning-and-Zoning-Information
County Holiday List:
911 Address Signs:
You can order your 911 address sign by submitting the following form:
Submit form to Callaway County Road & Bridge via fax: (573) 642-8773 or call (573) 642-0740 – Road and Bridge
Callaway County Bids/RFQ/RFP:
All bids are processed through the Callaway County Purchasing Agent’s office. Please contact that office at: (573) 826-3802, https://callawaycounty.org/purchasing-office/
- Vendors will have to register to see the bids: https://www.publicpurchase.com/gems/callawayco,mo/buyer/public/home
- None at this time.