The office of the County Commission.
The Callaway County Commission is the executive body of Callaway County operating under the Class guidelines established by the Revised Statutes of Missouri. The County Commission establishes policies and procedures, enact ordinances, supervises the activities of County Departments, adopts county budget and provides various other services.
The Administrative Office is responsible for carrying out all acts of the County Commission, bidding all goods and services for all county budgeted funds, contracts, building needs and ADA responsibility, employee screening and liaison to Engineering and Road and Bridge.
Gary Jungermann, Presiding Commissioner
Roger Fischer, Western District Commissioner
Randall Kleindienst, Eastern District Commissioner
- Telephone: (573) 642-0737
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Address: 10 East 5th Street, Fulton, MO 65251
County Road Information:
FAQ: Who do I call about a county road in Callaway County?
For any information on a county road please contact the Callaway County Road and Bridge office at:
- Telephone: (573) 642-0740
- For 2020 Dust Control information, click on this link: https://callawaycounty.org/road-and-bridge/
- If your road is called Highway anything (Hwy Z, Hwy HH … etc.) or State Road anything you will need to contact MODOT at: 1-888-2756636
CARES Act Press Release 06/02/2020
CARES Act Funding Press Release First Round (004)
- CARES Act Application (Please download all files)
- CARES Act Application-Form-Master-Form Part 1 of 2.form-modified-200601
- CARES Act Round 2
- CARESACT-summary sheet
Printed copies of the CARES Act application may be picked up at the following locations: the Callaway County Commission’s office, Fulton City Hall, Auxvasse City Hall, Holts Summit City Hall, Kingdom City City Hall, and New Bloomfield City Hall.
COVID-19 Small Business Recovery Grant:
FADF Utility Grant for Small Businesses
09/24/2018: Press Release
03/18/2020: Press Release – 03-18-2020
03/18/2020: COVID-19 Update: COVID-19 Update
06/02/2020: CARES Act Press Release: CARES Act Funding Press Release First Round (004)
Information for Children and Teachers:
Free My County Works coloring book for Children and Teachers from NACo:
The Callaway County Courthouse Information Guide:
The Callaway County Courthouse Information Guide
Other County Office Contact Information:
For phone numbers and other information on other county office locations please click on the contact link below:
Planning & Zoning – 2020:
Please see the planning and zoning letter for information on planning and zoning in the county.
This is current as of 2020: Planning-Zoning-Letter
911 Address Signs:
You can order your 911 address sign by submitting the following form:
Submit form to:Road and Bridge
Commission RFQ/RFP & Callaway County Bids:
- Bid #23 Historic Courthouse Restoration Work Now on this day the Callaway County Commission is currently accepting bids for restoration work on the historic Callaway County Courthouse.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Remove & replace handrail.
- Remove & relay existing steps and stone pavers.
- Raise elevation of landing and steps to remove trip
- Demo first section of concrete at base of step and replace sloping as needed up to the new elevation of the bottom
Sealed bids will be received at the office of the County Commission, Callaway County Courthouse, 10 East 5th Street, Fulton, MO 65251 until 11:00 a.m., October 06, 2020, at which time they will be opened. The Callaway County Commission reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
- None at this time.