Welcome to the Assessors office.
The Assessor is responsible for placing a value on parcels of land and all personal property accounts. The county has 26,000 plus parcels of land. The Assessor has two offices both Real Estate and Personal Property located on the second floor in Room 201.
The Real Estate office is responsible for making maps and inputting data on each parcel.
Office hours are 8:00 to 4:30.
Jody Paschal, County Assessor
- Personal Property: 573-642-0766
- Mikey Salisbury Chief Deputy
- Gail Higgins Director of Business Personal Property
- Shantell Martin Personal Property Customer Service
- Helpful links
- Real Property: 573 -642-0768
- Mapping Department
- Arron Kettle Director of Mapping
- Kamie Payne Director of Real Estate
- Dawn Bailey Field Supervisor
- Traci Kirk Field Crew
- Brooklyn Furlong Field Crew
- Ellie Edler Field Crew
Personal Property Assessment Forms will be mailed out the end of January
It’s SO EASY! 5 Ways to File Your Personal Property Assessment
- Mail it
- Put it in the Drop Box in front of the Courthouse
- Bring into the Assessor’s Office
- E-File on the website: callaway.missouriassessors.com using the account number & PIN printed on your assessment form
- Scan the QR code printed on your assessment form
Your Personal Property Assessment is due MARCH 1, 2024
Go PAPERLESS next year!
to receive your 2025 assessment by email
FREE GIS FOR THE PUBLIC
The field crews for the Callaway County Assessor’s office are out in the county collecting data, and taking pictures. We will be working the northern part of the County. We have two vehicles that are clearly marked, the crew wears safety vest that have body cameras attached, they should also have their county ID on them. If you have questions or concerns please contact the real estate department at 573-642-0768.
Our Field Procedure
1. Knock on door to let you know who we are, and why we are there
2. We may ask questions about the inside of you home. Do you have a finished basement, how many bathrooms etc.
3. We will never ask to come inside your home
4. We will take pictures of any structure on your property from the outside
5. We may run tape measure to ensure our data is correct